Saturday, March 15, 2008

Printing on Metal!?#@%$

Here is a link to information on digital grounds: http://www.goldenpaints.com/justpaint/jp18.pdf

You can print on anything you can fit into your printer (with a few warranty voiding modifications!)

This general website is pretty amazing: www.goldenpaints.com, this company is very cutting edge in the acrylic world. Highest quality products and amazing array of gels, grounds, whatever. There is a cool blog by Mark Golden, one of the owners (actually the whole company is employee owned), and this monthly publication "Just Paint" has lots of info.

1 comment:

Julie Bates said...

Hi Barbara! I keep checking in to see if you have posted any progress on the school murals... I would love to see any new work you do (no pressure, though)!

I hear your name attached to Art & Humanities things... I never seem to be able to get to them, but I'll keep trying:) Take care, julie